SRG Global are world leaders in prestessing technology,which enables faster construction, a reduction in reinforcement, thinner and more economical slabs, larger floor spans and fewer columns.
Engineered products /Post-tensioning Products
Our reputation as one of the foremost post-tensioning contractors in the world is built in part on our insistence on the very best barrels, wedges, anchors, ducts, dowels, chairs and other post-tensioning products.
Purpose & Performance
The advantage of selecting SRG Global for post-tensioning work is that we can engineer the process, specify the right products based on years of experience using those products, and then supply, install and construct.
If the product we need does not exist, we develop, test and manufacture it ourselves.
- Increases structural integrity and improves the durability of concrete structures by creating a continuous reinforcement path and reduces the likelihood of corrosion by eliminating the need for lapped and welded joints, which are more prone to corrosion than couplers.
- Improves construction speed by eliminating lapping and reducing the amount of steel and concrete required.
- Enhances safety on construction sites by reducing the need to handle heavy reinforcement bars.
- Offers cost savings by reducing steel and concrete usage, lowering the overall project cost.
- Contributes to sustainability by reducing waste and improving construction efficiency.
SRG Global offer the complete range of rebar coupler solutions for any application.
SRG PT Duct
SRG Global manufacture and supply zinc coated, spirally wound steel ducting for all types of applications. The corrugated duct is strong and bendable and allows for changes in profile not possible with PVC and other ducts.
SRG Plastic Chairs
We manufacture and supply steel and plastic duct chairs to suit a wide range of construction applications. Our range includes plain, clip on (steel or plastic) and clip on with base.